– Lanyard testing 101 – “how to” – https://youtu.be/__i5UdQkfm0 and https://youtu.be/1OHsslLUMlA
– Wrist and belt model – https://youtu.be/Wlv1jsYuLXA
– Wrist lanyard introduction and constant force/“swing” test – https://youtu.be/tJsh2gjlVfQ
– Wrist lanyard energy test with 5kg drop test – https://youtu.be/3kHQUH5axZ8
– Breaking the wrist lanyard? – https://youtu.be/t_u0ci0UBIM
Le mot de Kimmo Lahtinen
First of all I would like to thank Aida France about this opportunity to sponsor Aida France members with freeXperience products.
I created my lanyards 8 years ago as I wanted freediving to be more safe. Since then I have improved this lanyard and finally I´m happy to share it also with my own brand: freeXperience.
This year I created a new type of noseclip consept because I wanted noseclips also to be more comfortable to use and reasonable priced. 3d printing with fast continuous improvements makes this possible.
Freediving book took for 4 years to write and 2 more years to translate in English. But now it has excellent information for all freedivers: from beginners to experienced ones.
And there will be more in near future…
Safe Dives with freeXperience!
– Kimmo Lahtinen